Nocatee Homes For Sale
Nocatee is a planned community in St. Johns County with roughly 22 developments. However, some of the developments do reside in Jacksonville and Duval county. Many of these communities have age limits to live in them and you have to be a certain age to qualify. While living here will add to your bill with HOA and CDD fees, Nocatee has a plethora of amenities including 2 waterparks and a splash park. Nocatee Homes For Sale have great value due to the amenities available and the close distance to the beach. Mickler beach in Ponte Vedra Beach is only 5 miles away and less than 10 minutes when driving.
Why Contact Us Today!
Nocatee New Homes
New Home Construction Communities
- River Landing- Exclusive Waterfront Neighborhood in Nocatee
- Preserve Homesites in the $400,000 and Waterfront Homesites in the $900,000
- Homesites Available 2021
Del Webb Nocatee Homes For Sale
Active Adult Community (55+)
- Homes by Pulte Homes | Gated Neighborhood
- Villas from the High $200’s and Single Family Homes from the Mid $300’s
- Villas and Single-Family Homes 1,488 to 3,361 sq. feet
- Del Webb Active Adult community for ages 55 and better
- Resort-style pool with lap lanes, tennis, pickleball courts, fitness center, food and beverage locations and more!